Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Smacks for Brobro.




Your little brother snuck out of bed and tip toed downstairs.  You came after him, telling me you will go get him.  
Then you asked, "Mom, will you give him a smack for being out of bed?.... the smack of his life?"

(everytime I ask him if you should get a spank for doing something, he says no.... and everytime I ask you if he should get a spank, you say yes.  hahaha.)

Upstairs you both went, back to bed and your little whispers drift down to me at my desk.  

"Come on Brobro, Mom just wants to tell you something"
"She has a suprise for you, Brobro!"  "It's something really nice"
"It's just a little smack, Brobro not a big smack" "It will be fun, like a ride at the carnival"
"It will be like a birthday smack"  

But he wasn't convinced...no smacks for Brobro.  

You funny girl! 

1 comment:

Lindsay Rondo said...

oh my gosh, your kids are so cute! and your daughter sounds like she has some spunk!

Lindsay

Post a Comment