Tuesday, March 8, 2011

O B S E S S E D W I T H . . .

S U M M E R !

(As I write this I'm watching the snow falling outside.)

I'm changing up the hair, color palette and beckoning summer with everything around me.
I belong in warmer climates but live in a state that is cold 8 months out of the year.  


Photobucket





1. Bright, Spring Nails! Enough said.  
What's your fave colors for this Spring/Summer?


2.  I am loving all things rose gold and peach! Really is such a flattering color, don't you think? 
That watch is mine, it will be here in 4 days... can't wait!



3.  I've gone ombre!  I've loved this beachy and bohemian trend for awhile but didn't want to commit to it right before the fall and winter hit.  I'm still getting used to it.... but it's low key and the more it grows out the better it will look! 


4. The YSL arty ring.  I still love this so much!  I love the look of raw, stamped gold and the chunky stone.
If my fingers ever de-swell (word?) after this baby and I have an extra $250 lying around, then it's mine.  Only problem is, what color?


Sun, sidewalk chalk, popsicles, golden tans, swimming, sandals, and pedicured toes.
Please Summer,  hurry up! 



1. Essie Candy Apple Green  2. Marc Jacobs Henry Watch, bag and rings via pinterest.com  3. YSL Arty Ring 4. Ombre' looks via pinterest.com

1 comment:

JAYEB said...

Youre so creative Kayleen!!!!

Post a Comment