Tuesday, January 11, 2011

L A + D I S N E Y L A N D

Just a few pictures from a quick little trip we took to L.A. over the summer.  

 I love when my family is able to come with me on my business trips.  I hate traveling alone!  If we can afford it, I love having my family tag along
or if one of my girls is able to make it with me, it makes work trips that much better.  
I'm headed to Monterey in a few days, most likely solo unless Sela can come?? ;)

It was so much fun taking the kids and Mr. big-kid to Disneyland for their first time.  
Hopefully, Disneyworld is next?!
Thank you to a friend who gave us info on discounted tickets and saved us about $100! Thanks Ma'ele.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

She loved the Princess Section. But was soo sad she didn't meet Cinderella and we tried for hours to see Cinderella... she is her biggest fan!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He was slightly unimpressed with the whole experience or overwhelmed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Soo while we were first walking in to the front gates, I saw families walking in with their backpacks and tennis shoes, like they were going camping or hiking. 
 They were not playing around, it was serious business! 
 After spending the day walking around in strappy sandals 
and only a small cooler of drinks/snacks I can see why they looked how they did.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



We spent one day at a family member's wedding, the rest of the time we tried to make it to the beach. Traffic out there is crazy and seriously messed up our beach time!
 I'll post pix from the beach later.

Photobucket
My dapper boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't that cutest outfit!  I found it in a Burlington out there.
Can't go wrong with seersucker shorts, suspenders and a bow tie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Staying hydrated.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment